Business Development Manager
Right Source Marketing is looking for a motivated business development manager for our Reston, Virginia office. The ideal candidate is someone with 3+ years of business development experience, who is passionate about digital marketing and has an entrepreneurial spirit. Right Source Marketing is growing rapidly, and this role, reporting directly to the CEO, offers significant growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
- Hunt: Identify, research, and generate qualified leads within B2B products and services companies
- Call: Spend 50 percent of your time cold calling, but in modern, targeted manner
- Communicate: Use all forms of communication exceptionally—face-to-face, phone, written, presentation—and know when to use each for maximum effectiveness
- Network: Know and/or discover the rooms to work, and then work them with a hunter’s mindset
- Organize: Manage contacts, accounts, opportunities, proposals, and relationships with fanatical attention to detail
- Close: Responsible for annual quota of $1 MM in new business revenue
- Collaborate: The most successful Right Source team members are masters in the art of collaboration—with all staff members, leadership team, clients, and partners
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years business-to-business (B2B) sales experience
- Experience selling marketing services or products, preferably in an agency or consulting firm setting
- Experience in selling to the director, VP, and C-level in $25 MM+ revenue companies
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategy, tactics, and technologies
- Experience using Salesforce.com or an equivalent CRM
- Fanatical attention to detail (we don’t believe in the lazy salesperson myth)
- Exceptional communication skills in all forms – face-to-face, phone, written, presentation, networking
- The ability to create your own plan to achieve individual and company revenue goals
- Driven to consistently meet and then exceed goals and expectations
- Desire to elevate your sales/marketing career and advance within the company
- All of the above criteria must be proven and/or will be validated
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org — include cover letter, compensation requirements, resume, and “Business Development Manager” in the subject line. Please read the entire job description and review our website and blog before submitting.
The best candidates will find an appropriate way to capture our attention.