Content Marketing Coordinator
Client liaison | Multi-tasker | Tactician
Right Source Marketing is looking for a driven content marketing coordinator. This is an early-career position focused on a broad scope of content marketing activities and client service. The best candidates will be passionate about content marketing/marketing technology and realize the value of working with a small, hands-on strategic marketing organization.
This position is tactical and deadline driven, requiring someone who enjoys multi-tasking on a daily basis and has a passion for learning about all facets of marketing.
You’ll get experience in areas of marketing from content to account service to technology, and should have interest in learning about all of it. Your average day will include anything from taking client calls to reporting, email sends, social media posting, content research, and a variety of other marketing-oriented activities.
This position will be remote pending developments with the COVID-19 pandemic and then will be located in our Reston, VA office.
In this job, you’ll be a:
- Client liaison: Drive results-oriented programs into market and serve as a day-to-day touchpoint for clients regarding data, applications, scheduling, and content creation to support their marketing goals.
- Sponge: Learn about and contribute to every area of the company, including marketing technology, content, and marketing/account services.
- Tactician: Create reporting and email sends, develop content, update CMSs for clients, delve into research for strategic plans, and more.
What you’ll do:
- Be a key player in developing and refining marketing programs that drive business across teams including organic and paid social promotion, email marketing, content creation, and more
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for specific client marketing initiatives
- Coordinate client meetings, communications, and updates
- Construct key marketing and sales reporting
- Publish/post content to client CMSs and social media properties
- Create content and/or for organic and paid media, email, and more.
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years of marketing experience (could include internships), in areas such as:
- Marketing strategy
- Content marketing
- Marketing automation
- Search engine marketing
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Experience in at least one marketing automation platform or email service provider platform such as HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, Act-On, MailChimp, or Constant Contact
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks at one time
- Proactive attitude, enthusiasm about exploring new trends, ability to operate with minimal direction at times
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
It would be great if you had:
- 1-2 years of customer service or agency experience
- Experience with LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter
- Social media monitoring, engagement, and distribution skills
- Experience with Google products (Analytics, Ads, Search Console)
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Creative problem-solving skills
- A passion for out-of-the-box solutions
- A good sense of humor
Send an email to email@example.com – include cover letter, salary requirements, resume and “Content Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line. Please read the entire job description and review our website and blog before submitting. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Find an appropriate way to capture our attention! Please don’t send a resume or portfolio without showing that you did your research and understand what we’re looking for.