DEMAND GENERATION MANAGER
Right Source Marketing is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join our team. The Demand Generation Manager is responsible for facilitating the success of Right Source’s content-driven marketing strategies, while also helping clients generate awareness, leads and opportunities.
The Demand Generation Manager needs strong interpersonal skills to build trust and create relationships with both clients and internal teams. Strong digital marketing experience as well as a track record of building and executing integrated marketing programs is a must. This talented, creative and driven marketer is able to easily manage multiple campaigns across multiple clients at once, adhering to tight deadlines, and crushing campaign goals. A detailed understanding of all online/offline tactics to develop the right media mix to meet program goals is crucial.
- A leader: You aren’t waiting for someone to tell you what the next move is. You show both clients and colleagues that you are a thinker and a decision-maker.
- Intrapreneurial: You’re a self-starter with an ownership mentality about getting things done.
- Curious: You have a love of learning and the desire to be the one who finds the next cool thing.
- Analytical: You question the why behind the numbers, look to answer the questions that are not being asked, and have a desire to help our content marketing teams understand the impact of their work, while uncovering new opportunities.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Planning, executing, and measuring omni-channel campaigns (paid search, display/retargeting, email, social (expertise in LinkedIn is a must, but also have knowledge of FB,TW and IG) in concert with the content, creative and analytics teams.
- Developing target segments and promoting highly targeted content and messaging.
- Recommending the implementation of an account-based marketing platform, where applicable.
- Working with content strategists, content coordinators and designers in the creative development process for campaigns, including: ads, landing pages, social media graphics, website graphics and landing pages. Ad types can include text ads, banners ads, social media ads and video ads.
- Proposing A/B testing and measurement experiments to optimize user funnels, increase conversion and support account-based marketing (ABM) programs.
- Utilizing strong analytical abilities to evaluate and create reports that provide insights into the end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Partnering with the content strategist to estimate work effort and help clarify deliverables, build and monitor budgets, spending, and project revenue; explaining cost factors to clients
- Partnering with internal and external SEO experts to align paid / organic initiatives.
- Staying on top of emerging trends within omni-channel marketing. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
What you’ll need:
- Five or more years of experience in digital marketing programs, campaign development or related experience in B2B SaaS, B2B and/or B2B healthtech. Agency experience is strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of building and executing omni-channel campaigns across multiple accounts that achieve target goals including leads, pipeline and ROI.
- Certifications in Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, Facebook Ads Manager is a plus.
- Familiarity with marketing stack analytics and reporting tools (such as: Salesforce and Google Analytics and data visualization suites in addition to experience running experimentation using A/B testing platforms).
- Proficiency in marketing automation (Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot or Marketo) and customer relationship management (Salesforce) tools to manage campaign execution and reporting.
- A high-energy disposition combined with the ability to successfully manage multiple initiatives across multiple clients simultaneously.
- A BS degree in Marketing or a related field is required.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org — include cover letter, salary requirements and resume. Please read the entire job description and review our website and blog before submitting.
Top candidates will find an appropriate way to capture our attention — do not send your resume, and certainly not a generic cover letter, without showing that you did your research and understand what we’re looking for.