Director of Business Development
Right Source Marketing is looking for a motivated director of business development. Working directly with the CEO, you will create a roadmap for driving business growth and then be responsible for the end-to-end execution of this roadmap.
The ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience in sales, preferably for an agency selling marketing services into the healthcare space.
The Washington, D.C. area is the first location preference, but there is also an option to work remotely or semi-remotely depending on your location.
Who You Are:
- Fanatically attentive to details and highly organized—a planner with clear, articulate steps to accomplishing your goals.
- Passionate about consultative sales, skilled in finessing sometimes-long sales processes from initial outreach to close.
- Ambitious, with a strong drive to push yourself and the organization forward into new territory and incremental growth.
- Entrepreneurially-minded, taking ownership of the company objectives and pursuing them as if they were your own.
- A stellar communicator in all forms, representing the quality that the agency brings to all of their content via your communication skills.
- Ready to take on the development of a sales team to support your efforts, but prepared to justify the investment via your role as an individual contributor.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in sales, preferably for an agency selling marketing services into the healthcare space.
- Proven history of creating and implementing business development plans
- Exceptional communication skills in all forms – face-to-face, phone, written, presentation, networking
- Experience using Salesforce.com or an equivalent CRM
- Fanatical attention to detail (we don’t believe in the lazy salesperson myth)
- Desire to elevate your sales/marketing career and advance within the company
- All of the above criteria must be proven and/or will be validated
Send an email to email@example.com — include cover letter, compensation requirements, resume, and “Director of Business Development” in the subject line. Please read the entire job description and review our website and blog before submitting.
The best candidates will find an appropriate way to capture our attention.