Client liaison | Multi-tasker | Idea Generator | Tactician
Right Source Marketing is looking for a driven marketing professional to fill the role of marketing coordinator. This is an early-career position, and the best candidates will be passionate about marketing and realize the value of working with a small, hands-on strategic marketing organization.
We are very careful about selecting candidates for this role. Why? Because our marketing coordinators represent the future of Right Source. This is absolutely a stepping-stone into a bigger role, and our best marketing coordinators will be groomed as such.
This position will be based in our Reston, Virginia office, located in the Reston Town Center.
In this job, you’ll be a:
- Client liaison: Turn every client into a Right Source Marketing believer, fan and advocate by delivering an exceptional client experience. Drive results-oriented programs into market and serve as a day-to-day touchpoint for clients regarding data, applications, scheduling, content, and systems that support marketing.
- Sponge: Learn about and contribute to every area of the company, including marketing technology, content, and marketing services.
- Tactician: Build strategic workflows in marketing platforms, segment lists, create reporting and email sends, develop content, update CMSs for clients, and more.
- Multi-tasker: Seamlessly shift between clients during your day to manage tasks and deliverables.
What you’ll do:
- Be a key player in developing and refining marketing programs that drive business across teams including drip programs, re-engagement programs, etc.
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for specific client marketing initiatives.
- Construct key marketing and sales reporting mechanisms, including dashboards and reports.
- Provide ongoing analytics to offer insights for better decision making, including web analytics, lead scoring, lead grading and lead notifications.
- Create content for organic and paid media, email, and more.
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of marketing experience (could include internships), in areas such as:
- Marketing strategy
- Content marketing
- Marketing automation
- Search engine marketing
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Database marketing
- 1-2 years of client-facing or agency experience
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to develop strong, trusted relationships with internal team members
- Proactive attitude, enthusiasm about exploring new trends, ability to operate with minimal direction at times
- Demonstrated comfort level and experience with popular marketing software applications, such as content management systems, email service providers, and CRM systems, and marketing automation platforms including Hubspot, Pardot and/or Marketo. Coursework may be substituted for experience.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree
It would be great if you had:
- Experience with LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter
- Social media monitoring, engagement, and distribution experience
- Experience with Google products (Analytics, Ads, Search Console)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- A passion for creating out-of-the-box solutions
- A good sense of humor
Send an email to email@example.com – include cover letter, salary requirements, resume and “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line. Please read the entire job description and review our website and blog before submitting. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Find an appropriate way to capture our attention! Please don’t send a resume or portfolio without showing that you did your research and understand what we’re looking for.