Client Liaison | Multi-tasker | Tactician | Technology Specialist
Right Source Marketing is looking for a driven marketing professional to fill the role of marketing coordinator. This is an early-career position focused on marketing technologies. The best candidates will be passionate about marketing, marketing technology and realize the value of working with a small, hands-on strategic marketing organization.
This position is tactical and deadline driven, requiring someone who enjoys multi-tasking on a daily basis and has a passion for learning about all facets of marketing.
You’ll be technology focused, but you’ll get experience in areas of marketing including content and account service.. Your average day will include anything from taking client calls, to building strategic workflows in marketing platforms, list segmentations, reporting, email sends, split testing, and a variety of other marketing-oriented activities.
This position will be based in our Reston, Virginia office, located across from the Reston Town Center.
In this job, you’ll be a:
- Client liaison: Drive results-oriented programs into market and serve as a day-to-day touchpoint for clients regarding data, applications, scheduling, and systems that support marketing.
- Sponge: Learn about and contribute to every area of the company, including marketing technology, content, and marketing/account services.
- Tactician: Build strategic workflows in marketing platforms, segment lists, create reporting and email sends, develop content, update CMSs for clients, and more.
What you’ll do:
- Be a key player in developing and refining marketing programs that drive business across teams including drip programs, re-engagement programs, etc.
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for specific client marketing initiatives
- Coordinate client meetings, communications, and updates
- Construct key marketing and sales reporting mechanisms, including dashboards and reports
- Provide ongoing analytics to offer insights for better decision making, including web analytics, lead scoring, lead notifications, and more
- Publish/post content to client CMSs and social media properties
- Create content and/or for organic and paid media, email, and more.
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years of marketing experience (could include internships), in areas such as:
- Marketing strategy
- Content marketing
- Marketing automation
- Search engine marketing
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Experience in at least one marketing automation platform or email service provider platform such as HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, Act-On, MailChimp, or Constant Contact or coursework focused around such tool
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to develop strong, trusted relationships with internal team members
- Proactive attitude, enthusiasm about exploring new trends, ability to operate with minimal direction at times
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
It would be great if you had:
- 1-2 years of customer service or agency experience
- Experience with LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter
- Social media monitoring, engagement, and distribution skills
- Experience with Google products (Analytics, Ads, Search Console)
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Creative problem-solving skills
- A passion for out-of-the-box solutions
- A good sense of humor
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – include cover letter, salary requirements, resume and “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line. Please read the entire job description and review our website and blog before submitting. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Find an appropriate way to capture our attention! Please don’t send a resume or portfolio without showing that you did your research and understand what we’re looking for.