Do you live and breathe marketing? Right Source Marketing is looking for a passionate, dedicated marketer to fill the role of marketing manager. The successful candidate will be part of our account services team, working with our clients to help drive marketing results and spur growth.
The ideal candidate is someone with a strong understanding of marketing strategy, tactical execution, and account management. We are seeking someone with hands-on, multi-channel experience. Someone with the ability to look across multiple programs and tactics to optimize, adjust budget allocations, and drive marketing and business results for clients. As a key member of the account services team, your primary responsibility is to help our clients get the maximum value out of their marketing investments.
Experience working with and managing expectations of internal and/or external clients is a must. This entails experience successfully overseeing and optimizing a mix of marketing campaigns across channels.
This position will be based in our Reston, VA office.
Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Turn every client into a Right Source Marketing believer, fan, and advocate by delivering an exceptional client experience.
- Participate in the development of client content marketing strategy, oversight of the tactical execution plan, and management of client expectations and deliverables.
- Collaborate with Right Source teams to develop the marketing programs for our clients.
- Serve as an in-house subject matter expert on marketing tactics and marketing tactics optimization.
- Responsible for developing and refining marketing programs that drive business growth across a variety of client accounts, including overseeing specialists in paid media, organic search, content distribution, marketing automation and other programs.
- Construct key marketing and sales reporting mechanisms, including dashboards and reports.
- Provide ongoing analytics delivery to offer insights and recommendations for better decision-making.
- Train and support clients and team members on marketing tactics.
Experience and Education:
- BA or BS required
- 5+ years’ experience in managing multi-channel marketing programs and technologies
- 5+ years’ marketing-related experience in the strategy and execution of demand generation programs and tactics
- 5+ years’ managing internal and/or external clients
- Ability to manage marketing processes, tactics and vendors
- Ability to work with clients, manage expectations and drive account strategies
- Deep experience in:
- Analytics platforms like Google Analytics
- B2B lead generation and conversion optimization
- Overseeing digital advertising programs like Google AdWords and Facebook
- Overseeing search engine optimization (SEO) best practices
- Conversion testing and optimization, A/B testing
- Content distribution (earned and paid)
- Email marketing
- Familiarity with non-digital marketing (direct mail, events, etc.)
- Ability to translate business needs into marketing programs
- Use of data management tools related to sales and marketing
- Analytical thinker, naturally curious, and thrives working in cross-functional teams
- Experience in marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot) a plus
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce) a plus
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org — include cover letter, salary requirements, resume and “Marketing Manager” in the subject line. Please read the entire job description and review our website and blog before submitting.
The best candidates will find an appropriate way to capture our attention — don’t send your resume without showing that you did your research and understand what we’re looking for.