Marketing Technology Coordinator
Right Source Marketing is looking for a driven marketing professional to fill the role of marketing technology coordinator. This is an early-career position, and the best candidates will be passionate about marketing, marketing technology and realize the value of working with a small, hands-on strategic marketing organization. This position is tactical and deadline driven, requiring someone who enjoys multi-tasking on a daily basis and has a passion for learning.
As a key cog of this next-generation team, you will serve as a day-to-day touchpoint for data, applications, and systems that support marketing. This position will work on a number of key Right Source Marketing accounts, driving results-oriented programs into market. Your average day will include anything from building strategic workflows in marketing platforms, to list segmentations, reporting, email sends, split testing, and a variety of other marketing-oriented activities. Not only will you help turn clients into Right Source fans and advocates, but you will also drive results on a regular basis by contributing new ideas to accomplish their business goals.
This position will be based in our Reston, Virginia office, located in the Reston Town Center.
Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Turn every client into a Right Source Marketing believer, fan and advocate by delivering an exceptional client experience.
- Under the guidance of the Director of Marketing Technology, serve as an ongoing stakeholder for data, applications, and systems that support marketing (and sales) including marketing automation platforms and analytics
- Serve as a key catalyst for developing and refining marketing programs across teams that drive business – including drip programs, re-engagement programs, etc.
- Train and support clients and team members on marketing technology
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for specific client marketing technology initiatives
- Construct key marketing and sales reporting mechanisms, including dashboards and reports
- Provide ongoing analytics delivery to offer insights for better decision making, including web analytics, lead scoring, lead grading and lead notifications
- Document processes and best practices for marketing technology success
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in at least one marketing automation platform such as HubSpot, Pardot, or Marketo – REQUIRED
- 1-2 years of marketing experience (internships or full-time), in areas such as:
- Marketing strategy
- Content marketing
- Website design & development
- Marketing automation
- Search engine marketing
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Database marketing
- Must have experience working in marketing and on marketing projects
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to develop strong, trusted relationships with internal team members
- Proactive attitude to take on and run with any project
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter/Google+
- Experience with Google products (Analytics, AdWords, Webmaster Tools)
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Demonstrated comfort level with popular marketing software applications, such as content management systems, email service providers, and CRM systems
- Social media monitoring, engagement, and distribution skills
Send an email to email@example.com – include cover letter, salary requirements, resume and “Marketing Technology Coordinator” in the subject line. Please read the entire job description and review our website and blog before submitting. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
The best candidates will find an appropriate way to capture our attention – don’t blast a resume or portfolio without showing that you did your research and understand what we’re looking for.