Marketing Technology Coordinator
Right Source Marketing is looking for a driven marketing professional to fill the role of marketing technology coordinator. This is an early-career position, and the best candidates will be passionate about marketing, marketing technology and realize the value of working with a small, hands-on strategic marketing organization. This position is tactical and deadline driven, requiring someone who enjoys multitasking on a daily basis and has a passion for learning.
This position will work on a number of key Right Source Marketing accounts, driving results-oriented programs into market. Your average day will include anything from building strategic workflows in marketing platforms, to list segmentations, reporting, email sends, split testing, and a variety of other marketing-oriented activities. Not only will you help turn clients into Right Source fans and advocates, but you will also drive results on a regular basis by contributing new ideas to accomplish their business goals.
This position will be based in our Reston, Virginia office, located across from the Reston Town Center.
Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Develop and refine marketing programs that drive business across teams – including drip programs, re-engagement programs, etc.
- Train and support clients and team members on marketing technology
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for specific client marketing technology initiatives
- Construct key marketing and sales reporting mechanisms, including dashboards and reports
- Deliver analytics to offer insights for better decision making, including web analytics, lead scoring, lead grading and lead notification
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in at least one marketing automation platform or email service provider such as HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, Act-On, MailChimp, or Klayvio OR a combination of coursework and internships focused around such tools.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- It’s a plus if you have experience in areas like:
- Marketing strategy
- Content marketing
- Marketing automation (Pardot, especially)
- Search engine marketing
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Database marketing
- Experience working on marketing projects
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to develop strong, trusted relationships with internal team members
- Proactive attitude to take on and run with any project; at times with minimal
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter
- Experience with Google products (Analytics Webmaster Tools)
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Demonstrated comfort level with popular marketing software applications, such as content management systems, email service providers, and CRM systems
- Social media monitoring, engagement, and distribution skills
- Creative problem solver and out-of-the-box thinker
- Good sense of humor
Send an email to email@example.com – include cover letter, salary requirements, resume and “Marketing Technology Coordinator” in the subject line. Please read the entire job description and review our website and blog before submitting. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
The best candidates will find an appropriate way to capture our attention – don’t blast a resume or portfolio without showing that you did your research and understand what we’re looking for.