Marketing Technology Manager
Right Source Marketing is looking for a passionate, marketing-driven technologist to fill the role of marketing technology manager. The person in this position will work with our teams to help drive adoption of marketing technology tools and spur growth for our clients.
The ideal candidate is someone with a strong understanding of marketing-related technologies. However, we are not just looking for someone who can log in to marketing tools and the related sales technology stacks, but someone who can push the software (and the team using it) to drive marketing and business results for clients. As a key cog of this next-generation team, you will serve as a day-to-day touchpoint for data, applications, and systems that support marketing.
A background in marketing, working with B2B channels and products, project management, and technology is necessary. Hands-on experience with marketing automation is a requirement.
This position will be based in our Reston, VA or Hunt Valley, MD office — take your pick.
Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Turn every client into a Right Source Marketing believer, fan, and advocate by delivering an exceptional client experience.
- Under the guidance of the Chief Marketing Technology Officer, serve as an ongoing business owner for data, applications, and systems that support marketing (and sales), including marketing automation platforms, customer relationship management systems, and analytics.
- Collaborate with the MarTech team to develop the MarTech-driven marketing strategy for RSM clients.
- Serve as an in-house house SME on MarTech-driven marketing, developing and refining marketing programs across teams that drive business, including drip programs, re-engagement programs, etc.
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for client marketing technology initiatives.
- Construct key marketing and sales reporting mechanisms, including dashboards and reports.
- Provide ongoing analytics delivery to provide insights for better decision-making, including web analytics, lead scoring, lead grading, and lead notifications.
- Act as the liaison with client technology management organizations to ensure that the right technology is implemented in a timely manager and adopted in an effective manner.
- Train and support clients and team members on marketing technology.
Experience and Education:
- BA or BS required
- 3+ years’ experience in managing marketing application software across an organization’s marketing technology landscape
- 3+ years’ marketing-related experience, ideally in technology and operations roles
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing and sales analytics, reporting and dashboard development, analysis and delivery
- 3+ years’ experience developing and refining marketing and sales workflow in leading systems
- Ability to manage technology, marketing, and project management processes
- Proﬁciency with content management, web, social, and mobile platforms
- Deep domain knowledge of the marketing technology application landscape, including Salesforce CRM, Marketo, HubSpot or Pardot marketing automation, and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with the digital advertising ecosystem
- Experience in B2B lead generation
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Use of data management tools and best practices related to sales and marketing
- Analytical thinker, naturally curious, and thrives in working in cross-functional teams
Send an email to email@example.com — include cover letter, salary requirements, resume and “Marketing Technology Manager” in the subject line. Please read the entire job description and review our website and blog before submitting.
The best candidates will find an appropriate way to capture our attention — don’t send your resume without showing that you did your research and understand what we’re looking for.