PAID MEDIA MANAGER
Intrapreneur | Curious | Analytical
Right Source Marketing is looking for a Paid Media Manager to join our team. The Paid Media Manager is responsible for leading the day-to-day management of digital ad campaigns for clients. This position will work closely with our demand generation and content marketing teams to execute paid search, display, and social advertising strategies across multiple B2B brands.
The Paid Media Manager needs strong interpersonal skills to build trust and create relationships with both clients and internal teams. This experienced digital marketer will work with clients and internal team members to identify areas of need then execute upon winning paid media strategies. The Paid Media Manager is a hybrid consulting-executing role, serving as primary advisor to your clients as well as handling the hands-on execution of programs. This includes responsibilities such as keyword research and management; campaign implementation; bid and budget management; landing page performance analysis; and campaign analytics, tracking, and reporting. Ultimately, this role is expected to delight clients and smash expectations through running smart campaigns that increase conversions.
- Intrapreneurial: You’re a self-starter with an ownership mentality about getting things done.
- Curious: You have a love of learning and the desire to be the one who finds the next cool thing.
- Analytical: You question the why behind the numbers, look to answer the questions that are not being asked, and have a desire to help our content marketing teams understand the impact of their work, while uncovering new opportunities.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing and executing strategic marketing campaigns on platforms including Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Bing Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram Ads, and LinkedIn Ads
- Managing every aspect of campaign configuration, launch, and continuous optimization – including strategy, data-based optimization, budget/billing management, and ad trafficking
- Consulting with content team on ad assets and copywriting
- Consulting with clients to problem solve and find creative solutions to client-specific needs
- Partnering with the internal SEO team to optimize landing pages for both SEO and PPC, achieve SERP domination, share PPC insights on best performing headlines and descriptions, more
- Assisting content team team with ad creation (strategic direction for content and copywriting)
- Identifying optimization opportunities, including continuous (A/B, multi-variate) testing of ad copy and landing pages
- Ensuring campaigns are meeting clearly defined, realistic conversion objectives
- Setting up and being responsible for all paid social analytics, and provide monthly reports to monitor and show progress to the client and internal teams
- Proactively making recommendations based on campaign performance
- Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
- 3-5 years of hands-on digital marketing experience in paid media
- Experience working in an agency environment, juggling multiple clients and projects at any given time
- Quantitative ability and an advanced understanding of digital media analytics, i.e. how to set up media analytics infrastructure to track KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to create, manage, and continually optimize successful paid media campaigns–including social media efforts on platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Recent experience working with B2B clients
- Understanding of past and current digital marketing and technology trends
- Deep knowledge and passion for technology, digital marketing, and innovation
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills and focus
- Drive to deliver and exceed performance goals
- Proactive, collaborative, and results-driven work style
At Right Source Marketing, we drive results and business growth for healthcare and technology clients by optimizing the entire content marketing lifecycle. We focus on developing and executing the most powerful content marketing strategy by creating, repurposing, and optimizing content, and then using the right channels to distribute that content to the right audiences.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org — include cover letter, salary requirements, resume, three published writing samples, and “Paid Media Manager” in the subject line. Please read the entire job description and review our website and blog before submitting.
The best candidates will find an appropriate way to capture our attention — don’t send your resume without showing that you did your research and understand what we’re looking for.