Content Marketing Specialist
Right Source Marketing is looking for a savvy content marketing specialist to join our team. In this role, you have the opportunity to build relationships with our clients so that they come to trust you as an indispensable partner. You’re a writer and content creator at heart but with the scrappy motivation and knowledge of a modern marketer. You have at least two years of professional experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment that has allowed you to learn about all aspects of content marketing and hone your writing skills.
The content marketing specialist will have a passion for writing and for marketing, possess a strong understanding of marketing principles and tools, have project management experience, and will be comfortable communicating with clients, contractors, and vendors.
Ambition, creativity, and a fanatic love for details will be crucial to success in this position. This is a role with room to grow.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Writing and editing engaging content across numerous platforms including social media, email, video, news roundups, infographics, and light web copy.
- Proofreading blogs and other content outputs to ensure proper grammar and spelling
- Optimizing content using SEO best practices
- Working closely with the content strategists to manage editorial calendars and assign tasks to writers, designers, and developers
- With other team members, helping to develop client content marketing strategies and plans
- Conducting competitive research and marketing audits in areas including organic social, paid social, website traffic and engagement, content production, and more
- Accessing and analyzing data from platforms including (but not limited to) HubSpot, GA4, Google Search Console, social media platforms, various CMS platforms, and more.
- Publishing client social media posts and content on various platforms
- Client facilitation (fielding questions, process issues, coordination, etc.)
- Scheduling meetings and interviews with clients and other partners
- Documenting client processes and procedures
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- Two years of experience in a content marketing/editorial role or similar experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area of study (e.g., Journalism, Marketing)
- Proven writing/editing abilities. Samples are required.
- Demonstrated experience managing timelines, tasks, and working with teams to meet deadlines. Familiarity with project management tools like Asana is a plus.
- An interest in learning about content marketing and its associated tactics and strategies, and how to integrate content insights into those strategies
- A desire to develop your content creation skills
- An understanding of social media best practices
- Familiarity with graphic design platforms like Canva
- Experience with Hubspot (or other MA platforms) and WordPress
- Agency experience is a plus.
Why should you work at Right Source Marketing?
- Fully remote work environment
- Health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and HSA
- Company-funded virtual care program (TeleDoc)
- Home office stipend
- 20 days paid time off
- 9 company holidays (including St Patrick’s Day)
- Get an early start to the weekend with 2pm office closure every Friday
Think you’re the perfect fit? Here’s how to apply:
Please send an email to [email protected] — include a short cover letter, salary requirements, resume, two published writing samples, and “Content Marketing Specialist” in the subject line.
Note: This position is fully remote.